Thursday, May 5, 2011

12 glasses of water a day keep the Dr away! (at least you'd hope)

So today was my first day counting my points for the day! I have 29 points (way more than the 21 I used to get), and now that fruit and veggies* are 0 so that frees up a lot of your points for other things you'd like to eat.

So let's start off with my food diary for the day:
Breakfast - Banana (had a headache, wasn't hungry)
Fiberful fruit leather
For lunch - 1/2 cup mashed potatoes w/low sodium chicken gravy with mushrooms and onions
A Del Monte Pear fruit cup (in pear juice not syrup)
5 giant Strawberries
1 cup romaine lettuce with 1/4 cup shredded carrots (2 tbsp fat free Catalina dressing)
15 Cat Cookies for people (Trader Joe's healthy animal crackers basically)
For dinner - Leftover turkey chili with 1/2 cup white rice

I still have 8 points left for today @_@ I don't know what I could eat that would take up 8 points!

I've also been drinking about 12 cups of water everyday for about 4 days now. Talk about having to pee every 5 mins...

I didn't walk this morning, 1) because I had a headache and 2) I was sore and being lazy. I feel a day of rest doesn't really hurt :)

So far so good. I might reward myself with a Jell-o temptation later, but I've been trying to cut back on my dairy to see if it helps with migraines. It sooo helps not to eat so much dairy...

I'm feeling pretty good right now, a little bloated but I'm drinking some tea right now to help. Prob all that fiber! Takes awhile for you body to get used to eating so much of it!

* Not all veggies are zero. The starchy ones are still points!

No comments:

Post a Comment